MATTKE MC-BL short-stack, pancake style brushless servo motors
The MC-BL motor series from Mattke are permanent magnet synchronous servo motors, designed in a very short mounting form.
Thanks to the special construction of the motor flange they replace the formerly common disk armature ( aka pancake) motors from the likes of
PARVEX, AXEM, SERVALCO, ABB, BBC and MAVILOR
without any further mechanical modifications.
The very high power density is achieved by utilising high quality magnets. Excellent dynamic performance along with high maximum speed also characterise these motors.
The standard versions are equipped with a resolver; the motors are also available with incremental or absolute encoder feedback on request.
The main characteristics are:
- Maintenance free
- Rare earth magnets for high temperatures
- 8-pole construction
- Sinusoidal commutation
- Integrated thermal protection with PTC
- Rotatable angled connectors
- Compact design
- IP65 protection, smooth surface
- High performance
- Flange and shaft dimensions compatible with disk armature motors
The values in this catalog are valid for the following conditions:
- Max. ambient temperature 40 °C
- Min. ambient temperature 0 °C
- Installation altitude up to 1000 m above mean sea level without restriction
- Isolation class F
- Effective values (RMS)
- Protection class IP65 (shaft excluded)