Girard DYNABOX XL worm gearboxes
DYNABOX XL high torque gearboxes can be specified as either MEDIUM or EXPERT units with lower than 5 or 0.5 arc-minute of backlash respectively.
The degree of backlash is adjustable on the EXPERT version.
They offer a space-saving design, are quiet / smooth running and maintenance free.
Dynabox gearboxes have a number of mounting options:
- Hollow shaft via taper lock
- Single output shaft
- Robot Flange
- ratios from 5.25 up to 90:1
- centre / centre distances from 125 to 200mm
- continuous output torque to over 4700Nm
- peak torque up to 7800Nm
- emergency stop torque to 12,8000Nm
- machine tools
- rotary tables
- industrial robots
- pick-and-place systems
- tracking systems
- semiconductor manufacturing