Lenord+Bauer GEL 104 electronic counter
The GEL 104 counter is a counter / position display in a compact DIN 96x48mm housing. It features an LED display showing presets or actual counts.
For outputs 1 and 2, a relay output with change-over contacts is available. Terminals for external reset, inhibit, hold and keylock are integrated.
Several counting modes are possible. The count input can be interpolated (or multiplied) with a factor of 1, 2 or 4, thus increasing accuracy. An internal multiplier can scale the actual count input to units, e.g. inches or millimetres.
The five buttons on the counter allow for easy use by the operator.
- For use with 5V or 10..25Vdc incremental encoders
- Bright 6-digit 14mm LED display
- 2 Presets (positions)
- 2 Relay outputs
- Choice of counting modes
- Multiplier for scaling
- Programmable switching duration for both outputs
- Safety against mains failure with data memory for more than 10 years
- Input frequency up to 40kHz