- - CALL US ON - -
Tel. +44 (0)161 217 7100
Lenord+Bauer GEL 2432 MiniCoder
The GEL 2432 MiniCoder is a sensor element that generates a sin/cos or square-wave output from a ferro-magnetic tooth-wheel or measuring rod. High resolution can also be provided by internal interpolation of square-wave signal.
Rotary and linear motion can be detected and applications include registering movement of piston rods on diescasting machines, contactless measurement of speeds and positions on machines and integration into motors and gearboxes.
- Measurement of rotary and linear motion using tooth-wheels, measuring rods and piston rods
- Max. air gap 0.3 mm
- Protection class IP 67
- Suitable for rotary module 1.0 and linear pitch 1.0 / 1.6 / 2.0mm
- Frequency range is 0...200 kHz
- Temperature range -20 ... + 85 °C
- Supply voltage 5 V DC
- Output signals available are square-wave 5 V and Sin/Cos 1 Vpp