Thank you! Your e-mail has been sent. Return to the original page.
Motor Power Company's SKA Direct Drive Rotary MotorsPublished Jun 13, 2011
Due to the modular approach in the motor construction, the SKAddr motors can be tailored to your exact needs, whether you are a volume OEM or a small, special purpose machine builder. An unmatched choice of construction formats makes it easy to select the motor perfect for the application.
The SKAddr motors are available in a number of formats:
- frameless (comprising rotor and housed stator)
- power pack (fitted with a hollow or solid output shaft, front and end bearings, and optional feedback device)
The SKAddr range covers five frame sizes:
- DDR090 - 110mm external diameter, up to 4.3Nm stall torque
- DDR148 - 180mm external diameter, up to 23.3Nm stall torque
- DDR245 - 290mm external diameter, up to 109Nm stall torque
- DDR335 - 390mm external diameter, up to 300Nm stall torque
- DDR430 - 470mm external diameter, up to 770Nm stall torque