Thank you! Your e-mail has been sent. Return to the original page.
AXOR MACK® MOTOR, single hybrid cable, Brushless Servomotor (MKM and MKCH)Published Feb 18, 2016
The new MACK MOTOR range of sinusoidal Brushless Servomotors (8 poles) are compatible with AXOR's servo drives Mack Drive, MiniMagnum and Magnum 400 and are available with medium or high inertia rotors. Torque range is from 1.0 to 11 Nm.
In conjunction with the MACK DRIVE servo drives, they offer an extremely low-cost servo package. The motors offer very low torque ripple at low speed.
- Sinusoidal B.E.M.F.
- Higher rotors inertia
- Permanent rare earth magnets
- Two different Nominal Voltages (230 and 400 VAC)
- Feedback: Mack® Serial Encoder
- Ambient temperature: 0 ÷ 40°C (operating at rated data)
- Ambient Humidity (operating and storage): 85% RH max
- Altitude (m.s.l.): 1000m (operating and storage)
- Vibration: 5g max
- Insulation class: F
- Protection class: IP54
- Holding brakes
- Higher rotor inertia (additional)
- Thermal Switch
- Feedback types ComCoder, Absolute Multiturn Encoder and Resolver
- Wood working machines
- Machine tools
- Transfer machines
- Printing Machines
- Textile Machines
- Coding Machines
- Packaging Machines
- Sewing Machines
- Jewellery Machines
- Door operators
- Antenna positioning
- CNC controlled axis
- Battery operated Equipment
- Upgrade replacement for stepper systems