Thank you! Your e-mail has been sent. Return to the original page.
Motor Technology - Control in MotionPublished Dec 8, 2009
Since 1985 we have been providing solutions to servo, motion control and automation problems across industry. Our site "control in motion" was launched over 15 years ago to provide an updated web presense.
Recently we launched our new site which brings together our three main areas of operation being motion, flow and sensing. Please visit us at motec.co.uk. Our new site contains details on our latest products and services.
However, if you are looking for older products, please take a look around this site. If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
A brief overview:
- Brushless servo drives and motors
- Brushed servo drives and motors
- Digital and analogue servo drives
- Stepper drives and motors
- Linear and rotary direct drive motors
- Stand-alone motion controllers
- Motion control cards
- Precision planetary and worm gearboxes
- Precision metal bellows and elastomer couplings
- Magnetic incremental and absolute encoders
- Mechanical belt and ball-screw driven actuators
- NEW - Triplex plunger metering pumps
With a wealth of information on legacy products, we can assist on equipment upgrades and retrofits, from single component to full turn-key system level. Please send us an email if you need assistance or alternatively go to the contact page and use the enquiry form.