TrainingPublished Mar 4, 2010
Our sales and technical staff can carry out training both at the customer's site and here in-house. We believe that training should be tailored to the customer's needs to provide the maximum effectiveness.
Depending on your requirements the training can cover:
- your specific application
- the products
- software, firmware and hardware
- application programming
- maintenance and fault finding
- general servo and automation concepts
Such training ensures that your engineers have complete control over their application and that our products are operated to optimum efficiency.
Product and topics we can provide training on include:
- Trio Motion Coordinator product range
- LTi / Lust servo and inverter drives
- Kollmorgen-Seidel Servostar drives
- Metronix ARS series drives
- Axor B17 and Magnum servo drives
- Lenord+Bauer position controllers such as the GEL 8100 EcoController series
- Servo drive fundamentals covering control loop aspects, feedback types, sizing, etc.
- Fuji-Techno super metering pumps maintenance and service