MOOG - Compact Dynamic servo motors
Moog Compact Dynamic Brushless Servo Motors are designed for highly dynamic servo applications where positioning times of 30 mSec or less are often the norm.
The Moog Compact Dynamic Brushless Servo Motor offers one of the industry’s widest power ranges with standard models available at continuous stall torque ratings from 0.15 to 77 Nm (1.3 to 681 lb-in).
The modular design is supported by a variety of options with our application engineers capable of supplying fully customised solutions.
- AC Servo Motor (Synchronous)
- Low inertia, compact length
- Type of Motor: Totally enclosed, natural cooling (optional fan ventilation)
- High voltage (600 Vdc Brushless Servo Motor) available
- Flameproof servo motors available
- Superior dynamics improves cycle time
- Compact, lightweight
- Proprietary low-cogging design
- Rugged, minimum maintenance
- Flexible design